Sophos News The Sophos Blog
- Become a Sophos XDR-certified adminpar Editor le 21 juin 2021 à 12 h 00 min
Sophos Threat Hunting Academy Season 2 registration is now open. Sessions are July 14 - 21, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Vigilante malware rats out software pirates while blocking ThePirateBaypar Andrew Brandt le 17 juin 2021 à 13 h 00 min
A collection of malware samples revives a decade-old HOSTS modification trick to block hundreds of websites
Zimbra : Blog All Things Zimbra
- Zimbra SkillZ: Add an Email Warning for Emails Received from an External Domainpar Barry de Graaff le 23 juin 2021 à 2 h 30 min
Hello Zimbra Customers, Partners & Friends, Email is a valuable communication tool, and hackers are increasingly targeting emails for their phishing attacks. Phishing attacks are one of the most common security challenges to users and administrators. Email spoofing is a phishing attacks where the sender looks legitimate but is not. Spoofing emails may look like they The post Zimbra SkillZ: Add an Email Warning for Emails Received from an External Domain appeared first on Zimbra : Blog.
- Zimbra SkillZ: Use Elastic Stack with Zimbra!par Barry de Graaff le 16 juin 2021 à 2 h 30 min
Hi Zimbra Customers, Partners & Friends, Have you wanted to use Elastic Stack with Zimbra? Now you can! With Elastic Stack you can: Easily search through and analyze historic logs Visualize log events to gather insights Store logs for forensic research in case of hacking Monitor uptime and certificates Both Zimbra and Elastic Stack have The post Zimbra SkillZ: Use Elastic Stack with Zimbra! appeared first on Zimbra : Blog.
Blog – Dell Technologies Inside stories of Digital Transformation
- Sweet on Dell Technologies: Opportunity, Growth and Value Creationle 22 juin 2021 à 14 h 00 min
Our CFO Tom Sweet talks long-term growth, future-ready innovation and the ambitious vision driving it all.
- Increase Performance While Conserving Energyle 22 juin 2021 à 13 h 00 min
The trend toward more powerful, denser computing infrastructure also requires innovations in cooling to keep up with it.
Naked Security - Sophos News, opinion, advice and research on computer security threats from Sophos
- Ransomware: What REALLY happens if you pay the crooks?par Paul Ducklin le 22 juin 2021 à 14 h 26 min
Free talk! Join us online for as much fun as you can ethically have while talking about ransomware. (And learn some useful stuff too!)
- Can *YOU* blow a PC speaker using only a Linux kernel driver?par Paul Ducklin le 18 juin 2021 à 18 h 57 min
Can you help? There's a hidden meaning here, and it's time to find it!