Sophos News The Sophos Blog
- BazarLoader deploys a pair of novel spam vectorspar Andrew Brandt le 15 avril 2021 à 12 h 30 min
This email asks you to reach out and touch someone, and infect your computer in the process
- Join us for a special cybersecurity launch event!par Editor le 15 avril 2021 à 9 h 00 min
With people working remotely and IT infrastructure, data, and applications moving to the cloud, we’re seeing a fundamental shift in how business operates. Attackers are also adapting by leveraging a combination of automation and hands-on-keyboard techniques. IT security experts need a new approach to take cybersecurity into the future. Sophos is delivering new innovations in
Zimbra : Blog All Things Zimbra
- Zimbra SkillZ: Rocket Chat Zimlet Lift Off!par Barry de Graaff le 14 avril 2021 à 1 h 30 min
Hello Zimbra Partner, Customers & Friends, You requested a Rocket Chat Zimlet, and here it is! Released as open-source and community maintained, and works in Zimbra 8.8.15 and Zimbra 9. Do you already use Rocket Chat? Now you can connect with your team in Rocket Chat right from Zimbra email! If you don’t already use The post Zimbra SkillZ: Rocket Chat Zimlet Lift Off! appeared first on Zimbra : Blog.
- Security – Check out Email Threat Checklist + Introducing… Janusmailpar Gayle Billat le 13 avril 2021 à 1 h 30 min
Hello Zimbra Customers, Partners and Friends, We all know about spam, viruses, malware and other threats to email security. We teach our Zimbra users how to best protect themselves from these threats. Our Zimbra admins optimize anti-spam and anti-virus tools. The Zimbra Product Team builds in as much AS/AV protection as possible. But the threats The post Security – Check out Email Threat Checklist + Introducing… Janusmail appeared first on Zimbra : Blog.
Blog – Dell Technologies Inside stories of Digital Transformation
- Take Command of Your Edge Fleetle 15 avril 2021 à 14 h 00 min
NVIDIA Fleet Command with Dell EMC PowerEdge servers helps organizations manage and scale artificial intelligence applications at the edge.
- Making Smarter, Faster Trades with AI and HPCle 14 avril 2021 à 16 h 00 min
Financial firms draw on the power of artificial intelligence and high-performance computing to make smarter, faster trades.
Naked Security - Sophos News, opinion, advice and research on computer security threats from Sophos
- S3 Ep28: Pwn2Own hacks, dark web hitmen and COVID-19 privacy [Podcast]par Paul Ducklin le 15 avril 2021 à 11 h 59 min
New episode - listen now!
- FBI hacks into hundreds of infected US servers (and disinfects them)par Paul Ducklin le 14 avril 2021 à 18 h 38 min
Hacking for good! A judge said I could!