Sophos News The Sophos Blog
- Amazon VPC More Specific Routing is now available for Sophos Firewallpar Rich Beckett le 16 septembre 2021 à 17 h 19 min
Amazon Web Services and Sophos help you get specific with network security in the cloud.
- Sophos Recognized on Premier StateRAMP Authorized Vendor Listpar Sally Adam le 16 septembre 2021 à 13 h 00 min
Sophos is included in StateRAMP's premier Authorized Vendor List.
Zimbra : Blog All Things Zimbra
- Email gets a lot of shade 🏖, but you can’t live without itpar Gayle Billat le 7 septembre 2021 à 3 h 30 min
Hi Zimbra Customers, Partners & Friends, While you were reading that greeting, over 3 MILLION emails were sent. Over 2 BILLION emails are sent every day. It’s mind boggling. Email’s the most used form of communication. You also need it for … Work – almost impossible to get a job without it School – teachers, The post Email gets a lot of shade 🏖, but you can’t live without it appeared first on Zimbra : Blog.
- Zimbra SkillZ: Salesforce Zimlet — Email2Casepar Barry de Graaff le 1 septembre 2021 à 4 h 00 min
Hi Zimbra Partners, Customers & Friends, Salesforce Email-to-Case automatically turns customer emails into cases, so your agents can quickly track and resolve issues. This Zimlet adds Email2Case to the Zimbra More menu. Configure and Deploy the Zimlet Here are the steps to configure and deploy the Zimlet … Get zimbra-zimlet-salesforce.zip and as Zimbra user: zmzimletctl The post Zimbra SkillZ: Salesforce Zimlet — Email2Case appeared first on Zimbra : Blog.
Blog – Dell Technologies Inside stories of Digital Transformation
- Data Protection in the Data Erale 15 septembre 2021 à 17 h 00 min
Top-of-mind data protection challenges are revealed in the 2021 Global Data Protection Index Snapshot survey research.
- Entering the Next Frontier – SmartNIC/Data Processing Unitle 15 septembre 2021 à 14 h 00 min
Learn about a "server within a server" technology that will change the way we implement networking and security functions from the edge to the core to the cloud.
Naked Security - Sophos News, opinion, advice and research on computer security threats from Sophos
- OMIGOD, an exploitable hole in Microsoft open source code!par Paul Ducklin le 16 septembre 2021 à 15 h 55 min
Got Linux? Here's a bug you weren't expecting, in software you might not even know you have.
- S3 Ep50: Two 0-days plus another 0-day plus a fast food bug [Podcast]par Paul Ducklin le 15 septembre 2021 à 18 h 31 min
Bugs! So many bugs! Latest episode - listen now...